Aim & Scope
The International journal of Medical Science (IJSAR) is an Open Access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of Open Access. No article submission fee is charged to the author/s.
The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). The Journal accepts 5 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Short Communication: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case, the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
The International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and engineering is to provide publication of refereed, high-quality original research papers in all areas of engineering and technology. The journal covers the following disciplines:
IJSAR is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed Journal intended to publish original research papers in all main branches of science (All scientific disciplines) such as
Engineering and Technology
Mathematics, Statistics, Systems theory
Formal Sciences, and Applied science.